In our lives we all have times when everything becomes too complex and too busy.
- We feel that we are run by events - just about coping - or sometimes even not coping anymore.
- We feel overwhelmed by the demands of our job, partner, family and friends.
- We have this great personal or professional project, but still postpone implementation day after day.
- Our executive career developed very well, but on the way to the top we are all on our own, surrounded by a very competitive environment.
- Professional and personal obligations are conflicting with each other.
- We have to face significant changes due to the financial and economic crisis.
These are only some examples of situations, when coaching will help you to make the changes that will allow you to live your full potential.
At LifeFoundations we are passionate about fully supporting you to define, implement and achieve your specific professional and personal goals.
Our ‘Co-Active’ style of coaching is one in which the relationship between coach and client is that of an active partnership - an alliance that is based solely on meeting the client’s needs.